Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas: Gift Ideas for Girls Under £35

Us females can be tricky to buy for so if you are struggling to think up a a present for the sister who enjoys shopping and sunbathing or a girlfriend who loves dancing and drinking look no further. All products are under £35 and I have picked five different styles with fashion muses including Alexa Chung, Khloe Kardashian, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens & Miley Cyrus.


Chic yet Relaxed like Alexa Chung & Keira Knightley





Glamorous and Bold like Khloe Kardashian & Beyoncé



Boyish and Cool like Kristen Stewart & Ellie Goulding


Laid back and Stylish like Nicole Richie & Vanessa Hudgens




Wild and Colourful like Miley Cyrus & Rihanna



2 comments:

  1. For sure forwarding this list to friends & family! So many items I just fell in love with ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, when I was making the list I thinking "I would actually love many of these things!"
    xXx

    www.passthecliche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete