Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Life: December 2013 Loves

Here are my loves for this month, this is a post carried on from my Pass the Candy blog




  1. Topshop Tartan Shirt, £30, I am loving tartan at the moment and this cute shirt would go with so much, I tried it on with the leather shorts and loved the look.
  2. River Island Black Ankle Boots, £38, I love these boots and I think you could wear them out to a party or during the day shopping as the heel is chunky and not too high.
  3. Marc B Pink Quilted Bag, £39, I love a quilted bag, I have a black one that I bought about six years ago and I've used it to death. I adore this pastel pink shade I think it is far more versatile then you would at first presume.
  4. M.U.A Glitter Eye Palette, £4, I use purple and pink on my eyes all the time and with the added glitter in this set it is just perfect
  5. Project Social Jersey, £30, I am such a huge fan of Los Angeles and anything associated with L.A and this comfortable jersey is simply perfect for lazy days 
  6. Topshop Leather Shorts, £30, I have been looking everywhere for a pair of leather shorts and Topshop offered the best fit for me 
  7. New Look Pleather Jacket£29.99, My current faux leather jacket is battered and barely wearable, I bought it from New Look back in 2007 so I am trusting that this New Look will offer me the same style and comfort
  8. One Direction 'Our Moment' Perfume, £19.99, This smells divine! I swear! It is pretty sweet scent with a hint of musk but everyone who sniffs it loves it
  9. Demi Lovato 'Staying Strong' Book, £11, I love Demi Lovato and I honestly cannot wait to read this, I just know it will be extremely inspiring. 
  10. Topshop Bat Symbol Tights, £10, These quirky tights are super cute and I love the cute little bat detail to change up an outfit
  11. L'Oreal Hair Chalk, £15, I have coloured hair extensions and love adding some bright colour to my hair and this hair chalk seems the perfect way to play around with colour
What have you been craving this month? Are you spending all of your money on presents like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment