Sunday, 1 December 2013

Life: November Monthly Round Up

It's December....Ahhh!!!
OK so November was semi-eventful, here is my monthly round up of the chilly month, maybe bullet points will make it less wordy?


  1. Well it was Bonfire Night which I loved! I am a tad obsessed with fireworks, they're so pretty I just love them. I went out with my dad, two of my sisters, her boyfriend and their three children 
  2. We were giving our next set of uniform for work, wahey! A pair of trousers and three tops for us :) Last time I picked jeans so this time I decided to spice it up a bit, I still have one more top to choose so a post on that is yet to come.
  3. I went to go and see Thor with my sister and it was FREAKING AWESOME. Tom Hiddleston is amazing as Loki and I am a big Kat Dennings fan and I also have a bit of a crush on Chris Hemsworth too.....who doesn't, right?
  4. I had a week off from work where I pretty much slept for a week and watched far too many TV shows (Supernatural, Arrow, Witches of East End, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story...)
  5. I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer at KOKO in London and they were brilliant but there was a lot of screaming, click on the band name to check out my review :) I also met a girl there with similar taste in music which is cool.
  6. I was also lucky enough to head up North to Manchester to see Avenged Sevenfold live too and I am currently writing up a review on the night. I went with Mitch and they were pretty damn awesome, we stayed at the Novotel which was OK, the Christmas Market was on too but we didn't get a chance to look around :(
  7. I went out for food with my sister, dad and his girlfriend at a pub in Cobham called The Cricketers. I loved the pub it had a 'Hogsmeade' feel about it but the food wasn't so great :(
  8. November seemed to be the month every body announced (and released tickets for) their tour dates. Katy Perry, McBusted, 5 Seconds of Summer and Taylor Swift to name but a few. I managed to grab myself some Taylor Swift and 5 Seconds of Summer tickets though. YAY!
  9. I also gave Midnight Memories by One Direction a listen, you can check out my review of that here :)

How was your November? I am excited for December as I will be heading up to Birmingham to see my friend and that will involves lots of cocktails!

No comments:

Post a Comment