Saturday, 11 January 2014

Life: January 2014 Loves

So a new year has come and I hope you are all having a fabulous 2014 so far. Here are my beauty, fashion and lifestyle craves so far!




  1. River Island Pastel Blue Handbag, £30, I saw this in the Kingston store and fell in love. The colour is so fresh and summery
  2. Topshop Pastel Blue Tee , £26, Another pastel piece! I love this sheer number and think it would look fabulous with something high-waisted
  3. Quiz Clothing Galaxy Crop Top, £4.99, I wish I could rock crop tops, this galaxy printed one is super cute
  4. Nelly Holograph Heels, £32.95, I am loving stilettos and these holographic beauties would look ace with a simple black mini or possibly even blue or green to bring out the colours
  5. Mean Girls Quote iPhone Case, £22, I have been looking for this for ages! One of my best buds found it the other day but it's a tad pricey
  6. River Island Black 'Molly' Jeggings, £40, I tried these on and will definitely be getting them as part of my next uniform. They are SO comfortable and go with everything!
  7. Missguided PVC Skirt, £17.99, Another piece of blue but they also have this in pink and in the skater skirt variety. I love both to be honest; style and shape
  8. ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses, £10, Cat eye sunglasses are eternally stylish, they have a bit of a vintage Marilyn feel to them which I adore
  9. River Island Print Skort, £28 I have been craving a skort since I spotted them in Zara last summer! This quirky print would work for night or day.
  10. YSL Babydoll Mascara, £18, This mascara just seems so divine and I am always looking for a new one to try out plus the 'Babydoll' idea truly intrigues me
  11. Pandora Silver Fairtyale Charm, £65, How amazing is this charm? I haven't bought one in forever and I would love this one to add to my collection!
What do you have your eye on this month? I thought January would be a rather inexpensive month but as it turns out it is costing me a lot more than I had anticipated...

No comments:

Post a Comment