- New Look Striped Jumper, £17.99, ASOS also have some really nice pastel knitwear at the moment but I thought I'd pick this one from New Look to change things up a bit.
- ASOS Orange Heels, £45, I love the simple sandals in style at the moment and I feel like orange is a really good colour to transition from Autumn/Winter to Spring/Summer
- Topshop Jacket, £58, I adore these style jackets, they seem so cosy, I may have to purchase one soon
- Dune Metallic Handbag, £14 (£58) I can honestly not believe the reduction with this bag! I actually adore it, I'm a little gutted I can't afford it still as it would go perfect with my outfit for this weekend. Oh well.
- Topshop Shorts, £10, I love running shorts, sometimes just for lazing around the house and these acid wash one are my fav so far
- Claire's Accessories Earring Pack, £8, I can't seem to find little hoops anywhere but this sat from Claires offers colour hoops and studs- and so cheap!
- Boohoo Eagle Necklace, £6, I have a wings style necklace already but this eagle one from Boohoo is too cool to ignore
- Accessorize Statement Earrings, £12, These would also be perfect for the weekend, I feel like I should wear statement earrings more, they are so many stunning one out there
- POP Nail Polish in Pink, £6.50, I love a pastel pink nail polish and my Fairycake by 17 one has gone a bit gloopy so thought I could try this one out instead
- Katy Perry Eylure Lashes in Punk Princess, £5.95, The Katy Perry lashes never fail to let me down and I cannot WAIT to try these ones as I love when lashes fan out at the ends
Tuesday, 18 February 2014
Life: February 2014 Loves
Still loving the pastels this month, blue in particular apparently!