Sunday, 2 February 2014

Life: Liebster Award

I hadn't seen that this was making the rounds but now that's it come my way I'm keeping my eyes peeled for other people answering the questions it's such a fabulous idea! I was tagged by the superb Hannah from Two for Joy check out her blog, that girl got style. You answer 10 questions from whoever tagged you then tag 5 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions! So much fun :D

My 10 from Hannah were:


1. Who inspires you most in the blogging community and why?

Everybody inspires me. We are all so different and I love it, if three people review the same product or all wear the same dress they offer different insight or style it in a completely original way. 


2. Who is your celebrity style icon?
I have two parts of my style one is rather glam and feminine whereas the other is a little grungier and casual, I tend to be relaxed during the day then go all out for a party or a night out. I love how made up people can be always but I just can't pull it off, I attempted to at one stage but I never look quite polished enough, clearly I am far too messy!
I would have to go with Demi Lovato and Kim/Khloé Kardashian.



3. What's your favourite perfume? Describe it.

Ooooh I have so many that I love. Top 3 I'll go with; Princess by Vera Wang, Cinéma by Yves Saint Laurent and Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton. The first two are definitely sweet, Princess smells rather like sweets and Cinéma is rather vanilla based, Paris has bit more of a citrus kick.

4. If you could only wear one item of makeup each day, what would it be and why?
I am truly torn here between foundation and eyebrow pencil, I know a lot of people would pick mascara but honestly you should see me without my eyebrows filled in, it's not even worth thinking about... so eyebrow filler.

5. What's your favourite TV show?

Friends. I avidly watch about 30 TV shows- I know right I'm obsessed- and there are shows I love (Sex and the City, Once Upon A Time, The O.C, Spartacus) but, I mean, it's FRIENDS, right?! F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 


6. Favourite meal?
Pizza. Anytime anywhere (Followed by hot cookies and milk, I'm such a kid I know...)

7. Share your favourite quote?

I have a few, I apologize, I am extremely indecisive and can never pick just one for anything!

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great."

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."


"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength."


They ring true to me and I find that they are all relevant at some point throughout life.


8. A designer handbag you're lusting over?

Ah, so many out there! I have always wanted a white Chanel classic flap bag with silver detailing but recently I have had my eye on the Charlotte Olympia Pandora box clutch- in any style but the one below is me down to a T.


9. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm, this is a tricky one. People who interrupt annoy me or people who talk over you as if what they have to say is more important? That is never OK. I also cannot stand people who mock you for your taste in music, you have no idea how much that band or musician means to that person. On that note, when you are judged on your music taste, like, what? I like One Direction so obviously I hate any type of rock/dance/metal/rap musicians. So stupid.

10. Where's your favourite place to shop and why?

It depends what I'm shopping for but Miss Selfridge clothes tend to fit me nicely, their dresses in particular. I love Topshop and River Island for jeans/bottoms though and La Senza for underwear. Also River Island shoes and handbags are always perfection!

Questions for more nominees are:


  1. Who is your ultimate celebrity crush (Opposite and same sex)?
  2. If you go to any gig/concert who would it be, and why? The band do not have to still be together FYI
  3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
  4. What is one talent you wish you had? 
  5. Who do you think is the best dressed celebrity couple (past or present)?
  6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?
  7. What is your favourite magazine? Are you subscribed to any?
  8. What character from TV/Film/Book do you wish you could be friends with?
  9. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
  10. What do you enjoy writing about the most, blogging wise?
My questions go to:
  1. Aoife from Native-Feathers
  2. and Nóirín from Native-Feathers (I'd love to hear from both)
  3. Katie from Realise Beauty
  4. Renee from It's Renee Allen
  5. Hannah from Two for Joy
This took me a while to put together and most of the blogging community has done at least one by this point! Whoops...
I probably shouldn't tag the person who tagged me by hey! Never mind....Don't forget to let me know once you're done :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? Everybody kinda inspires me too! See yah later!

    shikimikie.blogspot.com | Life is a One Hit Wonder

    ReplyDelete