Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Music: April 2014 Playlist

This month has a bit of a theme....guys with instruments in the form of pop/rock and pop/punk bands but guess what? I LOVE THEM ALL! I dislike, however, how tricky it was to find up to date music! I mean I have Bedlight For Blue Eyes on here! Old school right??

If you have any decent bands/musicians you like let me know, I love new music and at the moment my favourite artists aren't releasing anything new!
  1. Sing - Ed Sheeran
  2. Give Me Love - Demi Lovato
  3. Disconnected - 5 Seconds of Summer
  4. Upperhand - Meaning in Masterpiece
  5. Thin Red Line - Never Let This Go
  6. I Love You - Woodkid
  7. Last Night - The Vamps
  8. Go All Night - Radio Drive By
  9. Cold Night - You Me At Six
  10. Jumper - Bedlight For Blue Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment