- It was my dads 60th birthday and we celebrated by having a big ole' party! It was so much fun! The theme was song titles and I dressed up as a Peacock
- The next day, however, it was my cousins funeral. It was a sad day, made that much worse by all the children that were in attendance.
- One of my best friends Hannah has moved back to London which is fab and we went to Brighton on one of my days off. It was great fun, we had the most delicious ice cream from Gelato Gusto.
- It was Mitch's birthday at the end of April so I headed down to Devon to see him, we went into Exeter and I had my nose pierced again (double for me) and Mitch had his done too! I bought him tickets to London Film and Comic Con, some clothes, notepad and pen and Marvel Monopoly.
- We also went to Giraffe, our new favourite eating place! I had risotto Apple Martini and Mitch has mango and chicken salad with Strawberry Smash cocktail. Was SO GOOD.
- I spent about half an hour (I have such a bad attention span) on a day off teaching myself guitar, I can officially play the odd chord! Wahey! Switching from chord to chord, however, is a different story....
- Talking of music my friend Kabya (the infamous gig buddy) managed to snag a couple of tickets to Radio 1's Big Weekend in Glasgow and is giving me one! SO PSYCHED. It's for the Saturday so we get to see One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay. So exciting :D
I have a week off in May just before Radio 1's Big Weekend but I don't get paid before which is frustrating but I think I'll have my hair done at some point. Ombre here I come....