Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Life: May 2014 Loves

May Loves is a mixture of grey with dashes of colour and a little tropical print, perfect for Summer and the festival season






  1. River Island Maxi Skirt, £22, I love my black maxi skirt but this grey one with the split is awesome, ruching would be totally flattering as well
  2. Mango Blazer, £44.99, This is the perfect cover up for summer, the yellow would brighten up any outfit and I seriously love a blazer
  3. Project Social Raglan, £23, Project Social have the best tops! All inspired by L.A which I love :)
  4. Skinny Tee Clutch, £40, More often than not I have a clutch bag on this list! They always seem to be perspex and clear too...
  5. Miss Selfridge Dress, £18, I do love this shape but I'm not sure it would be that flattering on my body type but I thought I would throw it into the mix anyway
  6. New Look Crop Top, £9.99, 
  7. Tie Dye Converse, £40, I have a pair of pink high top Converse but I think the normal ones will be better for summer and I love this colour (plus they're in the sale!)
  8. "The difference between pizza..." Tee, £26, I have seen this t-shirt make the rounds for the past 6 months or so and I literally love it, I mean, who doesn't agree?!
  9. Vera Wang 'Princess' Perfume, £44.50, I am slowly but surely running out of my Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs perfume and I just used the last of my Cinéma by YSL fragrance so I'm thinking of going back to Vera Wang


1 comment:

  1. Adore the grey dress & skirt! :D Hope all is well.

    <3 | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete