- Pierce the Veil Snapback, £24.99, Still loving the concept of a snapback and what's better then a black one that is merch from a favourite band?
- Style & Co Watch, £22, I was hoping to be able to find a watch that I loved at work but I'm after silver and most of them are gold, so I had a look elsewhere and found this affordable one
- River Island Necklace, £12, I'm also after a new silver statement necklace and this chain one is definitely a bit different but I love it and think it would work with so many outfits.
- Missguided Studded Stilettos, £34.99, Nude heels and studs?! What's not to love? These are much like a pair from River Island I fell in love with a few years but never got around to buying!
- River Island 'Ashley' Jeans, £40, White jeans seem to be everywhere and I am loving that, they are certainly having a moment. I fear they would be tricky to pull off but these ripped Boyfriend style may work on me
- Jawbreaking 'On Wednesdays...' Muscle Tank, £21.50, Another classic from Jawbreaking, please check this site out they have the most awesome tops. This is simply perfect for summer!
- Topshop Sunglasses, £16, I spotted these in store and fell in love. There are so many cat eye, ray ban style and circular sunglasses it's nice to break it up with oversized and coloured
- Topshop Bright Ring Pack, £10, Still obsessing over rings in every shape and form. You can never have too much hand candy :D
What are you craving for Summer?