Monday, 23 June 2014

Life: June 2014 Loves

Wow I'm uploading all of the June posts in the middle of the month! Here are my loves for this month. I struggled a little this month because I'm still loving all the things from the past six months!


  1. Pierce the Veil Snapback, £24.99, Still loving the concept of a snapback and what's better then a black one that is merch from a favourite band?
  2. Style & Co Watch, £22, I was hoping to be able to find a watch that I loved at work but I'm after silver and most of them are gold, so I had a look elsewhere and found this affordable one
  3. River Island Necklace, £12, I'm also after a new silver statement necklace and this chain one is definitely a bit different but I love it and think it would work with so many outfits.
  4. Missguided Studded Stilettos, £34.99, Nude heels and studs?! What's not to love? These are much like a pair from River Island I fell in love with a few years but never got around to buying!
  5. River Island 'Ashley' Jeans, £40, White jeans seem to be everywhere and I am loving that, they are certainly having a moment. I fear they would be tricky to pull off but these ripped Boyfriend style may work on me
  6. Jawbreaking 'On Wednesdays...' Muscle Tank, £21.50, Another classic from Jawbreaking, please check this site out they have the most awesome tops. This is simply perfect for summer!
  7. Topshop Sunglasses, £16, I spotted these in store and fell in love. There are so many cat eye, ray ban style and circular sunglasses it's nice to break it up with oversized and coloured
  8. Topshop Bright Ring Pack, £10, Still obsessing over rings in every shape and form. You can never have too much hand candy :D
What are you craving for Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment