Sunday, 31 August 2014

Fashion: Outfit of the Day

23/08/2014- Harry Potter Tour
I went to Harry Potter Warner Bros Tour the other day (OMFG IT WAS AMAZING!) and this is the casual and comfortable ensemble I wore, rather Autumnal don't you think?

Original outfit: Jeans are River Island, top and jacket are H&M, necklace is Disney Couture, bag is from a charity shop, shoes are Vans and rings are River Island
(Jumper and jacket are H&M, necklace is Disney Couture, rings are an assortment and the bag is from a charity shop and I decorated with nail polish!)

High Street

High End

2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing fashionable dress selection and style are so well. I love so much in fashion clothes. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.

    ReplyDelete