Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Life: September Loves

I didn't to a Loves for August!  Do busy with birthdays!

  1. Volcom Jumper, £63, This just popped on my internet search and I love it! With skinnies and boots or trainers it will be perfect
  2. Butter Nail Polish, £12, Dark green is making such an appearance at the moment and I think it's an awesome colour for Autumn, I'll definitely be investing a nail polish of this colour and this shade seems perfect
  3. Nike Roshe Run, £72, I've always been a fan of Nike and Roshe's seem to the style I always pick, I would love a pair of trainers but I always end up spending the money on something else!
  4. Model Co Lip Enhancer, £16, I got this free with Glamour a few months ago and it's barely a pencil anymore! It's the best lip enhancer/liner EVER. Kylie Jenner eat ya heart out
  5. River Island Acid Wash Tube Pants, £35, I have these already in black and I love them. This acid wash pair are super cool and I can't wait to mix things up a bit.
  6. New Look Crop Top, £9.99, Tartan always makes a comeback in Autumn and Winter, this crop top with skinnies, heels and a leather jacket would be ideal for my next night out.
  7. ASOS 'Headhunter' Heels, £40, I spotted these a few weeks ago and I love them but I can imagine they would be impossible to walk in! ASOS have amazing shoes on their site at the moment
  8. George Faux Leather Jacket, £30, I bought a H&M pleather jacket a few months back but it has silver fastenings so I would love one that I can wear with gold jewelry and accessories too.
  9. River Island Scarf, £18, We have this at work and it is ridiculously warm and soft! I may need to purchase it.
  10. USC Sunglasses, £5, Why don't people sell sunglasses all year round? It's still super sunny in Autumn and Winter. I currently have aviator and cat eye style sunglasses but I think the wayfarer style are key

No comments:

Post a Comment