Autumnal nail polishes worth falling for
Autumn is officially here and whilst we all say a sad farewell to iced lattes, beach days and BBQs it’s time to embrace the new seasons and it’s rich, glamorous colours and what better way to do so then revamping your nail polish collection? Say goodbye to pastels, neon and brights and give a warm welcome to lavish metallics, twinkling shades and rich hues.
- Autumn by Zoya, £10.50, Nothing screams Autumn quite like a rich shade of orange reminiscent of those falling leaves. The clue is in the name with one, Autumn is the perfect shade to brighten up those grey skies and put you in the mood for pumpkin pie and warm cider
- All Hail The Queen by Butter London, £12, If you think brown is boring think again, this light brown colour is ideal if you want your nails to appear groomed and neat whilst the glittering undertone offers a slight sparkle
- Kiss Me Or Elf by O.P.I, £11.95, Part of the Gwen Stefani range this lustrous pink lacquer looks like a firework in a bottle; bold, pretty and shimmering it’s the ultimate party colour
- Midnight Cami by Essie, £7.99, A lush blue nail polish suits against every complexion and this deep shade by Essie has a slight metallic look perfect for that work to bar transition
- Racing Green by Barry M, £2.99, Deep green looks wonderfully chic against pale skin, keep the nails short and sweet for a more elegant look and make sure you are careful when applying as dark polishes are harder to remove from the skin
- Liquorice All Sorts by Models Own, £4.99, Everybody needs a black bottle in their nail collection and not only is this under £5 but it’s part of Models Own Sweet Shop collection meaning it smells just like Liquorice All Sorts!
- Jungle Red by NARS, £15, Another ultimate Autumnal shade is a classic red, this pillar-box shade from NARS also features UV protection to prevent discoloration.
- Easy Peasy by Topshop, £6, A cool grey shade is just the colour as a step from Autumn into Winter, this divine matte shade is bang on trend and will look fabulous on either short, long, stiletto or manicured nails
Check this out on The Upcoming too!