Saturday, 8 November 2014

Life: November 2014 Loves

November is the time where the glitter and sparkle comes out to play and I am more than happy to jump on the shimmering bandwagon. 

  1. River Island Ear Cuff, £15, I love ear cuffs and this super embellished one with a pink colouring is the perfect combination of girly and edgy
  2. Boohoo Faux Fur Heels, £30, This style shoes are simply adorable! But I know they would become ruined within hours, I love them nonetheless
  3. House of Holland Nails, £8.99, I am such a huge fan of the House of Holland nails, they have just released a new line of designs and these gold and black ones are awesome
  4. Lipsy Faux Fur Jacket, £95, I love my leopard print fur coat but it has certainly seen better days, I love this pink one from Michelle Keegan's Lipsy range and pastels are sticking around for Winter too
  5. H&M Jumper, £29.99, Doesn't this look like a mermaids tail?! I love the oversized shape and I can imagine it would be super warm and cosy
  6. Miss Selfridge Gingham Trousers, £25, I've always been a fan of gingham and the Miss Selfridge clothes fit me extremely well, love these with the jumper and Vans
  7. Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette, £42, I feel like I have waited so long for Urban Decay to release a new palette and this stunning collection is full of glorious colours and I  an already tell the pigment will be spot on
  8. Silver Vans, £52, My Vans are insanely comfortable I desperately need to invest in another pair and this silver set are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment