Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Life: March 2015 Loves

Are you in the mood for Spring? I sure am, I cannot wait for Easter and then for the joys of Summer. Here are the things I am craving this March:




  1. River Island Slogan Bag, £55, I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it our River Insider magazine, come pay day I'm definitely buying it!
  2. Illustrated People Skirt, £30, The bodycon skirt is awesome, it would cool and casual with vans and a denim jacket or paired with heels for a night out
  3. Miss Selfridge Faux Leather Jacket, £49, I'm after a coloured leather jacket to throw over a dress in summer, both Miss Selfridge and River Island have some lovely ones.
  4. Missguided Pink Stiletto, £30, How hot are these? I'm such a sucker for heels and I only own one pair of pink one and they're heeled sandals so these stilettos are a must
  5. Boohoo 'Daisy' Sunglasses, £6, I'm totally obsessing over sunglasses at the moment and £6 is a complete steal!
  6. Benefit 'Sun Beam' Highlighter, £19.50, I've nearly ran out of this beauty must have, it lasts for ages and is a staple for the up and coming months when you have a tan
  7. ASOS Skull Watch, £20, I'm not usually into watches but this ASOS beautiful caught my eye when I was flicking through their website the other day and it's only £20!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I love these playful pieces! (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete