Thursday, 14 May 2015

Life: May 2015 Loves

  1. Skinny Elena 'Spell Book' Vegan Clutch, £145, I fell crazy in love with this awesome bag and then I realized they do both leather and animal friendly vegan clutches! This will be mine one day, I haven't loved a clutch so much in some time.
  2. River Island 'Erin' Jeans, £42, These look like the Tube Pants I usually buy from River Island but with a slightly more denim look to them. I haven't been able to find Tube Pants in dark colours recently so maybe these Erin jeans are replacing them
  3. Miss Selfridge Dress, £45, Miss Selfridge is my go-to store for dresses, I love their fit and they always have awesome colours and body-con is my favourite shape, this hot lime green pick will be a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.
  4. Disney Couture Necklace, £85, I love a quirky statement necklace and Disney Couture is easily one of my favourite jewelry designers. This is an incredible piece that I you could wear for day or night and every season!
  5. Paul Smith 'Rose' Perfume, £25, I tested this at the airport when I went to Venice and I fell in love! It's not too expensive either.
  6. Topshop 'Resort' Heels, £49, These style heels seem to be everywhere at the moment but is my favourite colour and print combination so far and under £50 isn't bad for a summer party heel.
  7. Accessorize Heart Rings, £6, How adorable are these rings? I love stacking rings and these would inject some colour into my usual silver and gold rings
  8. Drop Dead 'Mermaid' Shorts, £45, Drop Dead do the coolest pieces. These mermaid shorts are my new love, at £45 they're not cheap but I think they are totally worth it, I'm just not sure I'd ever wear teeny tiny shorts!
  9. Nike 'Thea' Trainers, £75, My Roshe trainers were such a great purchase I have joined the Nike trainer obsession and this delightful aqua Thea's are to die for.
  10. Mac 'Fleshpot' Lipstick, £15.50, Everybody raves about MAC lipstick and I recently lost my nude lip colour so I may finally invest in a decent MAC one

1 comment:

  1. Love love love Drop Dead! I really want their Lowtuss shirt, it was £30 for a bit but gone back up to £60.. just can't justify that haha!
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete