Thursday, 14 May 2015

Life: March & April 2015 Round Up

This is a SUPER jam packed round up as I completely missed my March round up!

March
  1. I visited Mitch in Devon at the start of March, I like having a break down there, it's so different to London even if there isn't much to do! We went to Exeter and did some shopping and went to watch Focus at the cinema. Mitch also bought me the coolest top from Drop Dead
  2. My train journey wasn't so fun as I ended up being four hours later then planned because of train delays! Not cool.
  3. I went out in Kingston with Lauren, Charlotte and Marion and it was such a good night! Hippodrome is a decent night out as it's pretty cheap and they play cheesy music which I kinda love. Lauren fell down the stairs before we even reached the club though! It was hilarious although she had a massive bruise on her legs for the next few weeks.
  4. I had two gigs to attend in March first was Papa Roach at The Roundhouse with Mitch. They were brilliant, I haven't listened to Papa Roach in some time but they are a classic band for me and The Roundhouse is an ace venue.
  5. I then went to see All Time Low at Wembley with Lauren. It was her first proper gig and she loved it! I've wanted to see All Time Low live for some time and they didn't disappoint, totally underrated band in my opinion. We made a night of it and met a cute couple on the train and our mate Tony picked us up which meant we didn't have to leave early. Someone did sit in her seats though, a pair of moody teenage girls who did not appreciate us making them move.
  6. We had SALE launch at work in mid March and it was such a tediously long night, working in retail can be a pain, I ended work all weekend too.
  7. I started watching the show Empire and finished it within the week! It's an addictive show with some drama, comedy and lots of RnB music.
April
  1. The first weekend in April it was Easter I went for a country walk and Sunday lunch with my sister Bryz, my dad and his girlfriend Veronica and it was so delicious. 
  2. The weekend after Mitch came down and we had another gig, this time we went to see Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens it was AWESOME. Pierce the Veil are now in my top 5 favourite bands to see live. I'm still in the process of writing a review, the energy and the talent from the four guys was insane.
  3. The following weekend me and Lauren went on a mate date for Pizza Hut and I introduced her to the deliciousness that is cookie dough, can you believe she hadn't tried it before? It's so ridiculously yum.We also went to see Furious 7 and I cried like you would not believe, it is so bloody sad! Still action-packed and thrilling as all the rest but the absence of Paul Walker towards to end is emotional.
  4. It was my dads birthday on the Saturday and my sister Amber came up from Bristol and we took my dad on a surprise trip to Crazy Golf- Jurassic Park themed, how cool, is that?! It was so much fun! My dad loves golf he plays at least twice a week so he of course won but I came second!! No one could believe it :D
  5. My mum came to visit at the end of April and we all went for a pub lunch with my oldest sister Sarah and her two children and my sister who I live with that was also super yum and it's been nice weather as well.
  6. It was Mitch's birthday at the end of April but I'll cover that in May as his birthday spans the whole week.....

I cannot wait for the rest of the year! I have so much planned and 2015 is turning out awesome :) I hope you guys are having a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment