Sunday, 28 June 2015

Life: June Loves 2015

This isn't much of a summery selection, I feel like there has been much summer style that has caught my attention this season. We've started getting all the Autumn tones in at work; berry, camel and dark green pieces.
  1. Local Heroes iPhone case, £15, This phone case is awesome. No more words needed.
  2. New Look Mermaid Clutch, £9.99, I love a clutch for a night out and my love for mermaid inspired products is still going strong plus this beauty is less than a tenner!
  3. River Island Tube Pants, £38, My tube pants from work are my favourite pair of jeans that I own! I've definitely worn them to death though and I need to invest in a new pair.
  4. Mango Aviators, £8, Seeing as I can';t find the oversized YSL style sunglasses I'm after I've resorted to hunting down some over-sized mirrored avaitors and these seem ideal.
  5. Grey Vans Slip Ons, £55, My black lace up Vans are probably my favourite pair of flats but I think these pale grey slip on Vans will be perf for the up and coming cooler months.
  6. H&M Studded Jacket, £39.99, I saw this in the Oxford Street store- they have the best stuff in that store- I'm not sure I really need another denim jacket but I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment