We have a SALE on at the moment, be sure to check it, there are some great steals.
Tuesday, 14 July 2015
Monday, 6 July 2015
Hardly any of my favourite musicians are releasing new music at the moment so this months playlist has a couple of gems from the past year as well as this weeks chart hits that are getting me in the summer party mood.
- Pierce the Veil - Divine Zero
- As It Is - Cheap Shots & Set Backs
- All Time Low - Runaways
- FIDLAR - No Waves
- Aston Merrygold - Get Stupid
- Natalie La Rose - Somebody
- Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
- Fifth Harmony feat. Kid Ink - I'm Worth It
Summer has officially started!
- I would like to say that I am enjoying the summery weather but the air conditioning at work is STILL BROKEN. It's actually insane, it hit 41 degrees the other day! Unbearable conditions.
- I went for food and to the cinema with Lauren and Marion on pay day, we went to see San Andreas, edge of your sit stuff! I love having a day out with the girls :)
- I also went to Frankie and Bennys and to see Jurassic World with my dad and sister, it was pretty good! It has a slight misogynistic tone though which annoyed me a little. If you watch it, you'll understand.
- Myself and Mitch have booked tickets for two upcoming gigs and plan to buy tickets for Vans Warped Tour in November. We're going to see Motley Crue and go to the Carnival of Madness as well, should be pretty sweet.
- Speaking of gigs I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer with my friend Kabya for the third time, it was at Wembley Arena- I saw them at a tiny bar three years ago! Crazy how far they've come.
- On the last song, however, Michael the guitarist became messed up in the pyros an his hair and face caught on fire, it was all very dramatic.
- The new series of Orange is the new Black appeared on Netflix in June so that took up a few evenings of my life, the addition of Ruby Rose was awesome, been crushing on her for a few years now.
- I've also started watching Ray Donovan, it has Kate Moennig in who I am a massive fan of, I'm currently halfway through season 2 and I'm loving it.
- Mitch came down in June, twice in fact! It was super sunny and hot both times. We headed to central London the first time and check out the Aquarium as well as trip to Richmond where we bought cake from Hummingbird Bakery. I had rainbow cake and it was the most delicious thing EVER!
- We went shopping in London the second time around, Mitch bought some long shorts and bought a crop top; both from H&M
- We're both reading Harry Potter at the moment, I've just completed The Order of the Phoenix and Mitch is on Goblet of Fire, its the first time for him! Its probably my fourt and I keep finding notes that fifteen year old me has left in the book....
- I had my hair cut and dyed, I'm still working on removing the green and going back to blonde ends for the summer but the mint is pretty stubborn!
- I have a few things planned for July, its a friends birthday and me and my sister who I live with are finally getting kittens!!!! So excited!!