- Bring Me The Horizon - Follow You
- Counterfeit - Letters to The Lost
- FIDLAR - Drone
- Halestorm - I Like It Heavy
- 5 Seconds of Summer - Invisible
- Justin Bieber - Sorry
- Shawn Mendes - Stitches
- One Direction - Torn
- Adele - Hello
- Olly Murs - Kiss Me
Sunday, 22 November 2015
Friday, 20 November 2015
This is quite a beauty inspired post, there are so much awesome make up products I'm after but they're all so expensive!
- Kendall + Kylie for Topshop Jumper Dress, £55, This looks like the snuggliest jumper dress! I love the Jenner girls new Topshop range it's much better than their summer one, lots of Christmas and winter staples.
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Obsession, £15.50, I have 1993 by Urban Decay and I LOVE IT. I recently got rid of my bubblegum pink lipstick and this is the perfect replacement.
- Boohoo Over The Knee Boot,£40, I love the berry colour of these boots and how good would they look with the jumper dress? I'm not sure I could pull it off but I might as well try.
- Fairytale Pandora Charm,£30, I haven't bought a Pandora charm in a while but this fairytale book one if just me down to a T and it's only £30, potential Christmas present to myself :D
- River Island Hold Me Holdall, £60, I travel around the UK quite a lot as I have family and friends dotted everywhere so I should invest in a holdall and this bright slogan one is ideal, plus I wouldn't lose it!
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood,
£28, This highlighter is just a dream, I'm definitely investing at some point as ABH is great quality and a cruelty free company.
- Rosie Fortescue Crown Ring, £65, Rosie's entire jewellery line is fabulous, I would love to own the whole collection....
- Iconic Cream Contour Palette, £32.99, I ordered a powder contour palette but it just doesn't work for my skin :(
Monday, 16 November 2015
Could it BE more Autumn?
- My friend Neda left River Island in September, so we all went out for some drinks as her leaving do, it's fun to get everyone together and the pubs was so cosy.
- I went to go and see a fair few films these past two months. I watched Legend with my sister and my dad-Tom Hardy was brilliant! I watched Everest with Lauren, so sad but great movie, just be prepared to be depressed, we then watched Sicario-super edge of your seat thriller!
- Me and Mitch checked out The Martian and it's probably one of my favourite mvoies of 2015, Matt Damon is spectacular as always and carries the movie.
- I left River Island at the end October, my last day there was Halloween. It was a bittersweet final day, I have more than loved working for the high street retailer and have met some of the most imporant people in my life there but circumstances meant I had to leave.
- They all bought me the loveliest goodbye gifts; Disney Couture jewllery, vegeterian sweets, Body Shop vouchers, Beauty and the Beast PJs, a silver bracelet and the promise of a new tattoo!
- I'm now working at Boux Avenue, an underwear store. Going from mens fashion to womens underwear is quite the change!
- Myself and Lauren went out for Halloween and loads of us were supposed to go but it fell apart at the last minute, we ended up queuing for an hour and it ruined the night! SO frustrating when we'd already paid for tickets! Damn you Hippodrome.
- I invested in some new Revolution make up and my sister came to visit from Bristol and gave me my late birthday present, it was Urban Decay lipstick in 1993 and lipliner in Liar-I've wanted them for AGES
- I decided to throw away loads of make up that tests on animals so I'm having to invest in some crueltry free companies, expensive but I love new beauty products.
- Mitch came to visit and has decided to give me his XBox- SO EXCITED- all the games that go with it too!!!!!
I have so much planned for the next few months, I'm totally looking forward to November :D
Just a mini playlist from October :D
- Bring Me The Horizon - Happy Song
- 5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation
- One Direction - Perfect
- Years and Years - Shine
- Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
- Demi Lovato - Confident