Thursday, 9 June 2016

Life: April & May 2016 Round Up



With working being so busy I'm struggling to find time to blog! So this is a end of Spring round up for April and May
  1. It was Mitch's birthday at the end of April, he came down to visit  and we spent the day in London. We did some shopping, ate at Jamie's Diner and spent the evening on a ghost walk of London! It was really interesting and the guy was lovely. I bought him a load of comic book, Star Wars, computer game related presents.
  2. We also saw Bring Me The Horizon do an orchestra set at Royal Albert Hall for Teenage Cancer Trust which was awesome, they were supported by PVRIS who I'm also a big fan of. We saw Counterfeit for a second time as well at The Electric Ballroom in Camden, I love going to small venues to watch bands who aren't that big yet it's so much better than arena tours.
  3. For my dads birthday we got him tickets to see John Bishop and some clothes from ZARA MEN, I miss out on so many family meals and trips because of work!
  4. I watched a few movies throughout April and May; The Jungle Book, Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You'd never guess we live action movies. 
  5. I went to go and see Busted with my sister in May and it was AWESOME. We used to love Busted when we were teenagers and ten years later they're still brilliant, Matt is my fav ;) Going to be seeing them again July with my sister and dad! Can't wait :D
  6. We also ate at Mildreds in Soho, it's a little vegan and vegetarian restaurant, I would go again purely because there is so many delicious options for us but I might try one of their other locations.
  7. Now that I've gone full on cruelty free with cosmetics I am finding so many awesome companies. I now use Arctic Fox to dye my hair, they're colour range is incredible, Bondi Sands and Palmers for fake tan, Jeffree Star for high end make up (waited up to puchase Skin Frost and Beauty Killer) and Barry M, Revolution and thebalm for affordable piece :D
  8. Work wise I started at River Island in Kingston, it is CRAZY BUSY but I'm really enjoying it and the team are awesome, it's such a challenging place to work for it but I love that's there is always something to do.
  9. In rather exciting news for myself and Mitch he was offered a job in London and moved down in May! He stayed with me and my sister for a while and moved out at the start of June, now he lives just fifteen minutes away! Instead of five hours!! It's so good we're already able to be like wanna come over and have pizza whilst we watch Love Island? (Mitch loves it)
  10. We went to a tapas bar in Twickenham with his new flat mate and his girlfriend so we could all hang out and get to know each other, I love tapas and Sangria so I was happy and it's nice to meet new people
  11. I've started planning my best friends Hen Do as well! It's not until November but I wanna get the ball rolling early! I can't wait!


As always I'm really excited about Summer, me and Mitch have a few gigs planned, I'm seeing friends I haven't seen in a while and it's already sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment