Friday, 17 June 2016

Life: June 2016 Loves

  1. Local Heroes Swimsuit, £60, I love the Local Heroes stuff they have the coolest product and I'd wear this swimsuit as a body with jeans and a faux leather jacket
  2. Disturbia 'Witchcraft' Clutch bag, £39.95, This clutch is just awesome! I found a leather version of it about two years about but that was over £100 and I don't wear leather anyway so this little number is perfection.
  3. Versace Sunglasses, £180, I have contemplated purchasing a pair of designer sunglasses and these Versace pair caught my eye when I was shopping the other day.
  4. River Island Espadrilles, £24, I love the colour of these shoes and they look super comfortable as well. I want a pair of bright shoes I can wear with a black outfit for a pop of colour.
  5. River Island Duster Coat, £65, We have so many duster coats at work but this dove grey one is by far my favourite, it's flows and fits great on every figure as well.
  6. Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes, £30, I desperately need a new set of make up brushes but I really want to buy some decent but pretty ones that will last and everybody raves about Real Techniques.
  7. NYX Brow Pomade, £5.50, I'm going to try either a eyebrow gel or pomade next time I pick up eyebrow filler I used to use pencil but I've transitioned to powder.
  8. Dose of Rose Quartz Necklace, £18, This is just a simple yet cute necklace and I've been after a quartz charm for a while plus! Rose is my middle name soo....

No comments:

Post a Comment