Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Life: July 2016 Loves

This is just a super mini Loves for July, I guess the month is nearly over anyway!

  1. Skinnydip Blue 'BAE' Bag, £35, I saw this bag in Topshop the other day and instantly fell in love. The new SkinnyDip range is awesome, it's all about pastels and sparkles!
  2. Jeffree Star '714' Lipstick, £14, It is using all of my energy not to buy this cool pink coral shade from his summer shades collection, I'm trying to save for a hen weekend and Disneyland and £20 (+plus £15 customs fee) is too much for a new lippie!
  3. Quay x Chrisspy Sunglasses, £40, I love Chrisspy! She's one of my favourite make up artists and I always love her sunnies, it was about time she partnered up with Quay to create her own line. This over-sized tortoise shell ones are to die for.
  4. River Island Duster, £60, I am loving rose gold clothes recently, we have a bomber at work too but I feel like this duster is super simple but also a little luxe and will smarten up any outfit.
  5. Manic Panic 'Mystic Heather' £11, I've just had my ends dyed an oceanic blue and my hair dressers advised to stop it going green and to keep it a pale indigo top it up with a purple or lilac shade-Manic Panic is vegan as well :D
  6. Vans Authentic 'Tie Dye Rose Violet', £36.40, I think I've put these on here before so I should really just invest in them! Cute summery colour and Vans are just the comfiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment