Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Life: August 2016 Loves

  1. 'Call Me' Drop Dead Jumper, £50, Drop Dead always release cute and quirky jumpers I have a few of their pieces but this looks super soft and warm for Autumn
  2. 'Fly Knit' Nike Air Force, £110, These are just the prettiest pair of trainers and no leather on them which is awesome, it's so tricky to find nice trainers these days that aren't suede or leather.
  3. Too Faced 'Chocolate Bon Bon' Palette, £39, I have a Too Faced Romantic palette and it's so smooth with sweet colours plus it's a cruelty free brand which is so important.
  4. River Island Khaki Bag, £26, We have this in store and not only is it a nice muted colour but it's a light bag, I hate when a bag is heavy and then you put ever
  5. IT Cosmetics 'Bye Bye Redness' Correcting Cream, £24.50, Everybody raves about this product as a concealer as well as a correcting cream, it's pricey but surely worth it.
  6. River Island Lilac Bomber, £48, I cannot wait for pay day so I can invest in this, purple is one of my favourite colours to wear and this will add some colour to my usually black outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment