Summer has come to an end!
- So August has been pretty chill. I went and got myself a new tattoo right at the start of August, it's a water colour rose at the top of my arm, it's my 8th one and everytime I get inked I just want more.
- It was my birthday in August and I celebrated it in many ways with different people.I went out for food with some of my family and Mitch to a local Italian restaurant which was delicious.
- My mates at work organised a suprise meal out at TGIs in Kingston which was super cute, they also bought me some cute presents and a massive Millies cookie which was the dream and I ate it in three days.
- I managed to get the day of my birthday off so me and Mitch went to Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour :D :D It was awesome, I loved it just as much as the first time. This time I bought McGonagalls wand!
- I saw my friend Hannah twice, we went out to Pizza Express (literally all I do is eat pizza) and she told me about her travels as she has just come back from trekking around Asia. We then went out a few weeks later to Franks an open bar on top of a Multi-Storey in Peckham. Pretty decent. Also Hannah has a ridiculousy sassy, purry coat called Seren who is adrobs.
- I was given some awesome presents; lots of Harry Potter memrobilia (I own an insane amount now) jewellery, clothes, notepads and pens, chocolate and sweets, books, lush bath bombs etc I am so lucky!
- I went to go and see The Suicide Squad with Mitch, we both loved it!! Jared Leto is the best Joker yet.
- I've done a fair bit of shopping with stuff from work, check out my latest purchases here and I also invested in another Jeffree Star velour lipstick 714 and have ordered Urban Decays Moondust palette, I await it's arrival :D
It's still pretty hot at the moment but I am looking forward to Autumn, Halloween is my favourite holiday!