- Leopard Print Longline Bomber, £55, I'm actually in love with this and on the website the outfit they have put together is so cool
- Alannah Emroided Jeans, £48, I'm still not sure why I haven't bought these! I have the 'Alannah' Girl Gang jeans and they are super comfortable plus these say "Sorry Not Sorry" on the back which is just awesome
- Skull Print Tee, £18, This with the leopard print bomber, boots and jeans would be such a comfy and cool look for work
- Amelie Badge Jeans, £48, Another pair of jeans that I am loving, I'm really feeling the patch and badge jeans and I wear my black Lori jeans all the time so I need a replacement
- Cut Out Boots, £45, I have a pair similar to this from a few years ago but they have fallen apart, I've literally had them fixed and glued back together a million times so I think it's time I invested in a new pair.
- Ring Pack, £12, I buy a new set of rings everytime I get paid as River Island sell some of the best multi-ring packs and I love that these are a mix of gold and silver
- Printed Jumper, £38, I'm so gutted I have already picked all of my uniform as this came in on delivery and I love it! It looks so warm and perfect for Autumn
Saturday, 17 September 2016
Life: September 2016 Loves
River Island special edition! We have so much stuff at the moment that I love, my September Loves was already full of River Island products so I thought I would to a one off edition.